Wolfpack Platoon Tactical MilSim Team
Welcome to the Wolfpack Den. If you are a member of the team please register to enter the Den and See more information.

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

Welcome to the Wolfpack Den. If you are a member of the team please register to enter the Den and See more information.
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Resignation

+2
Mojoe
Pope
6 posters

Go down

Resignation Empty Resignation

Post  Pope Mon 19 Dec 2011, 10:55 pm

Guys its been a pleasure but I think I need to move on.

Good luck on the field.
Pope
Pope

Back to top Go down

Resignation Empty Re: Resignation

Post  Guest Mon 19 Dec 2011, 11:00 pm

Consider this my resignation from the pack, thank you for he opportunity, but its time for a change. Good luck to the rest of you and shoot straight.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon 19 Dec 2011, 11:02 pm

As Pope has said, it has been a pleasure, but my viewpoints and goals in airsoft don't match up with the coarse this team is on and its time for me to move on as well. Happy hunting. Hope to see you guys and gals on the field.
Anonymous

Back to top Go down

Post  Mojoe Mon 19 Dec 2011, 11:13 pm

Gentlemen and Lady,

It has been both my pleasure and honor. I hope you all have a good holiday, and I wish you all the very best.

Your friend,
Joe Wong

Mojoe

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Dec 2011, 7:46 am

By all means its all your decisions. Hate to loose you all. And Sorry things couldnt of been discussed,and worked out as adults. Have a blessed and great Holidays...

Jeff
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wolfpackplatoon.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Tue 20 Dec 2011, 10:02 am

Alright to the others on the team .....

Sorry there has been so much drama on this issue. Many of you know a year ago there was a lot of drama over the FAA field. As several of you worked there and know the real issues and unsafe actions and conditions at the field. Including Asbestos issues, and how a few of you have still not gotten paid for services.....

I cannot in good contiouse void what the team decided a year ago. If presented to the team, and reevaluated than would of been great with what the team decided. Its part of being a team. If any particular squad had issues with a person or field than all would respect that. As I am sure no other squad would appreciate it.

I had no issue with Pope being a CO. OR if individual players went to event. It just couldnt be supported as Wolfpack. Because again I was following what the team decided a year ago. In comments I see dont like direction team is going. So, I would have to ask if in what way? As this is a team we all should be for each other.

In a recent post by Toadvine he stated that Reindeer Manor was a safety hazard. Than why promote and have a event there. I know I provided my own team Insurance to provide safety and assurance to that field and a few others for the players and my very own team at that event. I went to that event to support Pope, and even the MOUT Site. It has no bearing as I have continued to show that. If I had ill will against Pope or Alpha than that is the assumption or misconception that has formed.

If I didnt have confidance in Pope. He wouldnt of been appointed to SNCOIC, Or his recommendations listened to, and many other things. I see the team has been supporting him at events as we have been attending along with him and such. He made the call and resigned himself. I didnt ask for it. Just asked him to follow the procedures. The same procedures I have to follow.

Do I ask all to follow blindly, and cant have a voice. No I dont but this is a team. And we have to remember that. Having talked to Gaintime we are going to make a few changes. Also he was informed around mid year he will be taking over. Had invisioned another as I know we have busy schedules.
Admin
Admin
Admin

https://wolfpackplatoon.darkbb.com

Back to top Go down

Post  GainTime Tue 20 Dec 2011, 1:41 pm

Gentlemen, I wish you guys the best. I hate to see you leave the team but I respect the decision. I am sorry I never got a chance to meet you all in person. Work is a four letter word whether you have too much or too little. Hope to see ya around.

To the rest of the team,

We have been here before. We have weathered that storm then and will this time as well. I believe there was a difference in ideals that led the groups down different paths and both groups will grow to be stronger pursuing their own destinies.

Before anything changes or we start that discussion with the team Greywolf and I will visit soon to get together on how we want to start that process. You all will be instrumental in determining what will be the future of The Wolfpack and where do we go from here.

We do know we don't need to keep following the same path because it seems to lead us back to here.

We definitely want to make changes that will bring us together in agreement of what Wolfpack is and will be.

More to come soon.
GainTime
GainTime

Back to top Go down

Post  Koi Fri 23 Dec 2011, 10:53 am

That sucks. Well it was an honor and great fun playing with yall. Have a good holiday, and see you all on the field, just on the other end of the barrel. lol Razz
Koi
Koi

http://TexasPerformacneForums.com

Back to top Go down

Post  The Doctor Sat 24 Dec 2011, 9:25 pm

You guys were great to play with at RDGX. I hate to see you go, but good luck.
The Doctor
The Doctor

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down