Wolfpack Platoon Tactical MilSim Team
Welcome to the Wolfpack Den. If you are a member of the team please register to enter the Den and See more information.

GainTime XO and Team Resignation

Go down

GainTime XO and Team Resignation

Post  GainTime on Tue 29 May 2012, 6:04 pm

Hey guys I have some news to pass on. Trogdor, Horhay, and I will be focusing our efforts on growing airsoft in the East Texas area. These efforts have already begun and look to take off soon. We have already contacted some folks that are playing in our area on private land.

The catch is if these games conflict with games in other areas we will be attending East Texas games as a priority. We feel this would not be fair to the Wolfpack that that we will not be able to give our full loyalty to the Wolfpack as we should as good team mate.

That being said I will be stepping down as XO and subsequently we will now be turning in our resignation to Wolfpack.

Guys I dont want any misunderstandings. We have had a great time while we have been a part of the Wolfpack. We have enjoyed hanging out with a great bunch of guys. We are hoping this parting is a parting as friends and that we will continue to grow our friendship and possibly a partnership if things go well as we hope. We are looking at this as a positive thing as we hope to grow airsoft as a whole. Hopefully you guys will have even more great places to come and play as we expand airsoft in the East Texas area.

We still hope that when we do attend the same operations as you guys you will not mind us falling in with you. Who knows maybe someday we will all be part of the Wolfpack again.

Thank you all for the good times.

Vaya con dois my friends.

No mercy needed and no quarter given.
GainTime

Back to top Go down

Re: GainTime XO and Team Resignation

Post  MadDogg on Tue 29 May 2012, 9:24 pm

Sad to lose such great players and people from the pack. Let me be the first to say that I would be proud to fight along y'all any day.
MadDogg

Back to top Go down

Post  Danarchy on Wed 30 May 2012, 9:28 am

Cormac and I had a great time running with you as the squad leader this weekend. You did a great job.

Keep us in the loop on the East Texas games, as we may be able to make the trip depending on the weekend. We also want to make an overnight camping trip to the NLAW field this fall.

See you on the field somewhere soon.
Danarchy

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum